Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Milo and Mini b.day

Last friday i go fetch my bie come KL
hehe
nite we went my dad pub celebrate 12 years anni
xD
meet many relative there haha
my tong gor so gao xiu lolx
i also invite my frens join there 
akakkaa

Last saturday
afternoon me and my babE Pie go mid
watch movie ''多拉A梦 之绿色巨人''
nice lo xD
babE watch till cry tim..touching nia
haha
at nite 1 gang 14 ppl go bukit tinggi makan
after Genting LOL
celebrate mini*1116 and milo*1114 b.day xD
so late oni reach home eeeeeee
tired nia lolx

Sunday
yeah ~ we watch 2012 at Mid Valley GSC again
kakakakkaa
then we bought a combo at there..
got free 2012 geh recycle bag
Green 1..babE love it and me too
xD

after movie balik kampar lur
but go Tm fetch ppl sin
lolx
reach kampar then go eat lo
wait meh oo??
hungry nia
eat hokkian mee
not bad not bad
xD

after i back home at 11pm
niteZ

0 comments: