Monday, October 19, 2009

Cupcakes `



cupcakes..xD
this is i order for my bie geh cupcakes
hahaha
nice leh ~ xP


thursday afternoon i edi reach kampar jor
find my bie
hehe
then nite we go find eat geh
then we choose a shop
name 中间铺
LOL
i order this rice 



blackpeper chicken rice wif a love shape egg hahahaa
not bad ma xD


sat nite we went 2 mid valley watch movie wif Ph and fei also
lolx
tat 2 damn bising at car swt eeeee
but funny haha
finish movie we decide hv our supper at AsiaCafe
wahahaha
me and bie eat jor RM42 like tat
omg..oni 2 person

-1 cordon blue chicken chop
-1  spagatti
-1 章鱼烧
-1 zhu chiong fan wif 油炸鬼
-2 juice

like tat use jor RM42 lolx
yeng xD


sunday we went 2 IOI buy something
after we go jalan klang lama eat porrigde
lolx..
eat jor so many oni RM9.50 = =''
so cheap swt



LOL !

around 730pm we reach TM geh leong gei eat dai chao
kakaka
damn nice man ~
刺激米
hahaa
so special xD

then i back home 2day-monday
3pm back 630pm oni reach home
deng
so jam x.x


is time 2 rest d xD
hahahaha
tata lar



5 comments:

Eun said...

where u order it?
gv me gv me the address!

Q U I N C Y said...

leng lo =]

zhuzaii said...

sui mami..sure leng lo xD
cloud..i buy at damansara 1 ahaha
tat add i delete jor LOL

Eun said...

ok lu..
bo yuan..
if u rmb nxt time,
tell me ok?

夏娃公主 said...

huhu~~你的蛋还是心型的~jadao勒~
呵呵,你们也很会吃啊,幸福的恋人都是会发胖的!哈哈。。