Saturday, October 10, 2009

YESTERDAY

thursday nite i slp at 4am ><
then wake up at 8something next day
OMG >.<
4hrs oni i slp  eeeeeeeeee
tired ~~
prepare all da thing and go out renew my IC
lucky i went out early
damn less ppl there xD
take number fill in form and take photo
gao dim~
hahahahahaha


9 ++ edi reach home ler
wahahahaha
then on fb msn..
sien !


afternoon 2pm PH ask me go play cheap snooker
cuz ade 50%
near my hse jek
then ok lur..
230 i out fetch PH and we go Nathan's yum cha


ade 50% really damn cheap nia
play jor 3 games oni RM8.40
hahahahaha
devide by 2 ppl oni RM4.20 per person
xD


then at nite we decide 2 watch movie at Pavillion
Sorority Row 1120pm
Me, Tang Wen, PH, Mini, JOAN and Alicia
we reach there oni 1030 >.<
too early LOL
we go Starbucks buy some drinks xD
and wait 4 da movie lolx


1115 we go in cinema
abit scary la tat movie
not damn damn nice
but not bad lur
sked dou me 2 times x.x


after movie we go GK steven yum cha again LOL
cuz im hungry eeeeeeeeee
finish eat balik rumah ~
damn tired x.x

i call my babE
chit chat awhile
then i slp ler
after 4 like tat babE mizz call me
then i call her back
she tell me she hving nitemare
i pui her chat awhile
slp back ler
really tired ><

0 comments: